H.264 True Day/Night Super Dynamic HD Network Camera, 3.0 Megapixel Resolution, Day/Night Function, Frame Rate up to 30 fps, Super Dynamic Technology
Regular Price $ 1,241.69 incl.VATOn sale price $ 1,055.44 incl.VAT
This award winning 3.0 megapixel IP camera offers multiple stream formats: H.264, MPEG-4 and JPEG compression. The camera incorporates Panasonic’s exclusive MEGA Super Dynamic camera technology with 128x dynamic range, Adaptive Black Stretch technology to make dark areas more visible, and face detection technology to better identify subjects.
The WV-NP502 provides images at 30 frames per second in H.264 format (in 1.3 megapixel mode). The cameras’ advanced mega Super Dynamic image technology allows more sensitivity for lower light levels (1.0 lux color and 0.08 lux black-and-white at F1.4 in 1.3 megapixel mode) for clear images even when light is dim, which is ideal for 24-hour surveillance. It incorporates a progressive scan megapixel CCD that delivers clear images with less motion blur and no tearing even when subjects are moving. Additional performance features include a primary (RGB) color filter for superior color reproduction, Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction to adjust to changing viewing conditions, and Auto Back Focus (ABF) that adjusts the positioning of the CCD sensor to provide accurate focus in both color and black-and-white modes and reduce post-installation intervention.
The WV-NP502 also feature advanced Video Motion Detection (VMD) with four programmable detection areas, 15 sensitivity levels and 10 detection area sizes. The cameras unique face detection feature locates the position of up to eight human faces, and the information is sent by XML or video stream. Privacy zones can mask up to eight private areas, such as house windows and entrances/exits. Other features include IPv4/v6 compatibility and Power over Ethernet (PoE) to simplify installation.
- 1,080p HD images up to 15 fps / 720p HD images up to 30 fps
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by UniPhier, Panasonic’s proprietary System LSI platform.
- Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 960 image size (1.3 Megapixel mode)
- Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range compared with conventional cameras.
- Face Super Dynamic technology ensures clear face image.
- Up to 3 Megapixel (2,048 x 1,536) JPEG stream (3 Megapixel mode, JPEG only)
- H.264 and MPEG-4 can be selected for system migration.
- High sensitivity with Day/Night function: 1.0 lux (Color), 0.08 lux (B/W) at F1.4 (1.3 Megapixel mode)
- ABF (Auto Back Focus) ensures easy installation and stable focus in both color and B/W modes.
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction: Integration of 2D-DNR and 3DDNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- Progressive scan ensures clear images with less motion blur and no tearing even when the subject is moving.
- Superior color reproduction by primary (RGB) color filter
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 16x) / OFF
- Light control modes: Outdoor / Indoor / ELC / Fixed electronic shutter
- Outdoor / Indoor: Electronic shutter and ALC lens iris control are automatically controlled depending on the mode and luminescence level.
- ELC: Up to 1/10,000 Electronic shutter is automatically applied for a fix iris lens.
- Fixed electronic shutter: Up to 1/10,000 fixed electronic shutter can be selected.
- VMD (Video Motion Detector) with 4 programmable detection areas, 15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
- Face detection detect the position of human face, the information is sent by XML or video stream.
- Meta data for VMD is supplied to work with the WJ-ND400 playback VMD function.
- Privacy Zone can mask up to 8 private areas, such as house windows and entrances/exits.
- 2x, 4x digital zoom controlled by browser
- Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters on the browser, Up to 16 alphanumeric characters with three selectable character sizes embedded in the image
- Alarm sources including 3 terminal input, VMD and Panasonic alarm command can trigger actions such as SD/SDHC memory recording, FTP image transfer, E-mail notification, Indication on browser, Alarm terminal output, and Panasonic protocol output.
- Full duplex bi-directional audio allows interactive communication between camera site and monitoring site.
- JPEG Image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that higher quality image can be provided.
- Prioritized stream control: One of the video streams can be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera so that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate.
- SD/SDHC Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)
- H.264/MPEG-4 max. bit rate/client and Total bit rate control allows flexible network traffic management. Frame rate priority mode controls bit rate and compression ratio to provide the specified frame rate.
- Internet mode: H.264/MPEG-4 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
- Multi-language GUI and setup menu: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian (PAL) / English, French (NTSC) Installation required except for English
- IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported
- Analog Monitor output for easier installation