Outdoor Super Dynamic III PTZ Dome Network Camera, VGA Video Resolution, 30x Optical Zoom, Alarm Notification, Auto Tracking Feature
Panasonic introduces the Super Dynamic III Series, the first surveillance cameras able to think and act on their own. They detect both external changes and attempts at interference and take the precise action required to prevent loss of vital scenes. Superb image quality, the result of unprecedented image-processing performance, delivers a true picture needed for rock-solid identification. With their extraordinary intelligence and active foresight, Super Dynamic III Series cameras bring amazing reality to 24-hour surveillance. The new network cameras added to our line-up make the Super Dynamic III Series high image quality and multi-function performance accessible via IP networks. The WV-NW964 is a weather resistant dome network camera featuring 30X optical zoom and Super Dynamic III.
- Super Dynamic III technology delivers 128x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
- High sensitivity with Day-Night function: 0.5 lux (Color) at F1.4 (WIDE), 0.04 lux (B/W) at F1.4 (WIDE). IR cut filter switches on and off to ensure optimal picture quality in both color and B/W.
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction: 2D-DNR and 3D-DNR integration ensures reduced noise and motion blur in various conditions.
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 32x) / OFF
- 30x zoom lens: 3.8 mm ~ 114 mm (approx. 300x with digital zoom).
- Pan/Tilt speed of max. 400ï¿½/s at preset mode and 0.065ï¿½/s super fine control at manual mode
- Auto tracking: The camera automatically pans and tilts to follow a moving subject and keep it in the center of the image.
- Built-in Video Motion Detector with 4 programmable detection areas and 6 sensitivity levels
- Scene Change Detection alarms when lens is covered, spray painted, removed or defocused.
- Various I/O terminals: ALARM IN 1 / BW IN, ALARM IN 2 / ALARM OUT, ALARM IN 3 / AUX OUT
- Alarm sources include Terminal 1 ~ 3, VMD and Panasonic alarm command. Alarm actions include Preset positions 1 ~ 256, PATROL 1 ~ 4, SD memory recording, FTP image transfer, E-mail notification, Indication on browser, Terminal output, Panasonic protocol output and Auto track.
- Auto image stabilizer for applications where vibration or wind is a concern
- Camera title display: 16 alphanumerics OSD and 20 alphanumerics on the browser
- Digital Slip-ring Transmission: The high speed digital video signal supplied by the Super Dynamic III DSP travels through the compact slip-ring without any DA/AD conversion process preventing image quality loss.
- Built-in MPEG-4/JPEG digital signal output at VGA image size with up to 30 ips
- MPEG-4 and JPEG dual stream output for simultaneous live monitoring and high resolution recording
- Progressive output with motion adaptive interlace/progressive conversion allows every image to be clear even when the object is moving.
- PTZ control can be made on the user-friendly GUI with 16 speeds pan/tilt and new ï¿½Drag and Zoomï¿½ operation enabling finer control. 256 speeds available for system with WV-CU950 system controller.
- 360ï¿½ map shot: 8 thumbnail images at 45ï¿½ intervals make it simple todirect the camera by clicking on a thumbnail.
- Multiscreen: Image from 16 cameras can be displayed in 4 different Quad screens or 16-screen (JPEG only).
- FTP client function enables periodic image data transfer or transfer upon alarm.
- Alarm notification via e-mail
- Full duplex 2-way audio allows interactive communication between camera site and monitoring site.
- Alarm log, Manual REC log, FTP error log saved in the SD memory card is displayed on the browser GUI and can be downloaded to the client PC.
- Playback or Image data download through the log is also available.
- Multi-language GUI and setup menu: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian (PAL), English, French (NTSC), (Installation required except for English).
- SD memory card slot for Manual recording, Alarm recording and Backup upon network failure
- Scheduling function for Alarm / VMD / Access permission, Preset position call and Position refresh
- IP66 rated water and dust resistant. IEC60529 measuring standard compatible.
- Built-in fan/heater/sun shield for temperature changes of ï¿½40 ï¿½C ~ +50 ï¿½C (ï¿½40 ï¿½F ~ +122 ï¿½F).