IP Dome Cameras
1.3 Megapixel High Sensitivity MOS Sensor, 720p HD Images Up to 30 fps, Full Frame Transmission at 1280 x 960 Image Size
The Panasonic i-PRO SmartHD WV-SF135 is a low profile, HD compact dome network camera that provides full frame transmission of 1280×960 images using a 1.3 megapixel high-sensitivity MOS sensor. Additional features of the WV-SF135 include high sensitivity with day and night (electrical) function, 16x electronic sensitivity enhancement, and Variable Image Quality on Specified Areas (VIQS) – a technology that allows a designated area to retain higher image quality while excluding areas that have decreased image quality to lower the image file size and bit rate. Zoom (2x) is controlled by the browser, with a 2x extra zoom (4x) available under VGA resolution.
The Panasonic WV-SF135 1.3 megapixel dome network camera is packed with many features. Its face detection function allows the camera to adjust product focus in order to capture a person in shot and also use the XML data to trigger an alarm upon detection if using a compatible recorder. The cameras low profile design makes for discrete installation and the digital noise reduction ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
In addition, the UniPhier LSI chip enables this network camera to simultaneously stream real-time imagery (in 1280 x 960 resolution) in H.264 and JPEG formats at 30 fps. With progressive scan technology, you can be sure to obtain blur-free images even when the object is in motion.
WV-SF135 HD Compact Dome Network Camera Features:
- 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor w/ 720p HD images up to 30 fps
- Full frame (up to 30 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 960 image size
- Face Detection function detects the position of the human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream
- ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range
- High sensitivity w/ Day & Night (Electrical) function: 0.8 lx (Color), 0.6 lx (B/W) at F2.2
- Multiple H.264 (High Profile) and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring
- VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified Area) technology allows designated areas to retain higher image quality, enabling lower image file size and bit rate
- ONVIF compliant