IP Dome Cameras, Cube IP Cameras
1.3 Megapixel High Sensitivity MOS Sensor, Full Frame Transmission at SVGA, Clear Images of the Face
The Panasonic WV-ST162 H.264 Pan-Tilt Network Camera offers high-quality 24-hour video surveillance in both day and night time lighting conditions.
This camera is designed for day/night surveillance; this network camera captures clear images at F/2.2 even in locations with a minimum illumination of 0.5 lux (B&W). The Adaptive Black Stretch technology increases visibility of subjects in dark areas of a video scene without compromising the image quality of brighter areas. The face wide dynamic range technology offers blur-free images of the human face. The pan & tilt functionality and preset map shot function allow wide area monitoring (Horizontal 180°, Vertical 123°).
Furthermore, with the progressive scan technology, you can be sure to obtain blur-free images even when the object is in motion. In addition, the UniPhier LSI chip enables this network camera to simultaneously stream real-time imagery in SVGA resolution of 800 x 600 at 30 fps. The electronic sensitivity enhancement function Auto (up to 16x) increases the quantity of light stored on the sensor, making the image brighter.
It is equipped with Digital Noise Reduction technology, whereas this camera filter signals that could result in grainy images. When any movement is detected, alarm sources, including VMD and Panasonic alarm command, trigger actions such as FTP image transfer and e-mail notification.
The camera comes with SD/SDHC memory card slot that provides easy way for data backup upon any network failure. As the WV-ST162 camera is Power over Ethernet (PoE) compatible, it can be installed almost anywhere without the need for an additional power supply.
WV-ST162 SVGA Indoor Pan/Tilt Network Camera Features:
- 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Super high resolution at SVGA/800 x 600 created by 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by "UniPhier®", Panasonic's proprietary System LSI platform.
- Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at SVGA (800 x 600)
- Wide Dynamic Range and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver wider dynamic range compared with conventional cameras
- Face Wide Dynamic Range technology ensures clear images of the face.
- High sensitivity with Day & Night (Electrical) function:0.6 lx (Color), 0.5 lx (B/W) at F2.2
- Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions both still and moving scenes.
- Progressive scan ensures clear images with less motion blur and no tearing even when the subject is moving.
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 16x) / OFF
- Selectable light control modes: Indoor scene (50 Hz) / Indoor scene(60Hz) / ELC (maximum exposure time) Indoor scene (50 Hz/60Hz):
Flicker caused by fluorescent lightning will be automatically compensated. ELC (maximum exposure time): The lightning control will be automatically performed by adjusting shutter speed in the range of ELC.
- 2x extra zoom at VGA resolution 8x digital zoom controlled by browser
- VMD (Video Motion Detection) with 4 programmable detection areas,15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
- Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream.
- Meta data for VMD works with the WJ-ND400 playback VMD function.
- SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)
- IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
- Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via Internet.
- Onvif compliant model
- Panning/tilting and Preset Map Shot function realizes wide range monitoring..(Horizontal angle:180° Vertical angle 123°)
- Easy installation: Easy to adjust directions.
- Interactive communication with audio: By using the audio output connector, audio from the cameras on a PC and transmitting audio from the PC to the cameras is available.