1.3 Megapixel, High Sensitivity Sensor, SVGA Resolution, At 800 X 600 Image Size, Super Dynamic, Abs Technologies Deliver, 128x Wider Dynamic Range
Regular Price $ 422.18 incl.VATOn sale price $ 0.00 incl.VAT
The Panasonic WV-SW152 is an efficient, vandal-resistant, SVGA compact dome network camera that provides 800 x 600 transmission using a 1.3 megapixel high-sensitivity MOS sensor. Its super dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range.
The Perfect Features for Surveillance
Additional features of the WV-SW152 include high sensitivity with day and night (electrical) function, 16x electronic sensitivity enhancement, and Variable Image Quality on Specified Areas (VIQS) – a technology that allows a designated area to retain higher image quality while excluding areas that have decreased image quality to lower the image file size and bit rate.
Compact Dome Camera
Zoom (2x) of this camera is controlled by the browser, with a 2x extra zoom (4x) available under VGA resolution. This camera resist water plus dust and hence will provide you quality surveillance even in bad weather conditions. It also has a SD/SDHC memory card slot for manual recording.
WV-SW152 Super Dynamic Vandal-Resistant Compact Dome Network Camera Features:
- 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor
- SVGA resolution at 800 x 600 image size
- Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range
- Face Super Dynamic technology ensures clear images of the face
- High sensitivity w/ Day & Night (Electrical) function: 0.6 lx (Color), 0.4 lx (B/W) at F2.2
- Multiple H.264 (High Profile) and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring
- VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified Area) technology allows designated areas to retain higher image quality, enabling lower image file size and bit rate
- IP66-rated water and dust resistant
- SD/SDHC memory card slot for manual recording
- ONVIF compliant
- WV-SW152M provides an M12 pigtail instead of a standard RJ-45 connector