The Panasonic WV- SW395A is a progressive scan camera. This 1.3 megapixel camera features microphone input that allows you to ask the purpose of visit from the visitors from the remote location. Moreover, you can also warn the threatening elements who try to harm the camera or any other object in the monitored area. This SDHC/SD compatible memory cards camera allows you to store still or motion recordings and images in less space. The more you will explore the more features you will find. It will take your surveillance level a step ahead from other advanced monitoring cameras available in the market.
This Super Dynamic technology 1/3 type MOS Sensor camera automatically focuses and detects the faces to capture every small detail of the object. It dual scans the targeted object to deliver perfectly balanced, bright and sharp images in poorly lit or shady areas. It also features light control and super dynamic mode that allows it to deliver best shots in varying light conditions. The virtual pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) control function of this camera offers 360 degree endless panning.
The camera comes pre-installed with face detection and motion detection software that efficiently detects the moving object in the targeted area to capture and triggers the Panasonic alarm protocol notification. The triggered notification quickly rings the alarm and notifies the security guards about the unauthorized object in the monitored section. Moreover, till the security guards reach to the section where security has been breached, the camera focus on the object and starts capturing bright and sharp images, which later you can use for investigation.
This camera works best with Supported Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, and Microsoft Windows XP SP3. The Quad PTZ panorama feature of this device allows you to view clear view of the four different targeted sections in a single screen. It is compatible with top-quality. Its auto pan pre-set mode resets the camera position to prevent manual resetting of the position.
WV-SW395A Super Dynamic Weather Resistant HD Dome Network Camera Features:
- 720p HD images up to 30 fps
- 1.3 Mp double speed MOS sensor
- Multiple H.264 (high profile) streams and JPEG streams by UniPhier, Panasonic's proprietary System LSI platform.
- Full frame (up to 30 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 960 image size
- 18x optical zoom with 12x digital zoom enabling 216x zoom.
- 36x extra optical zoom under VGA resolution with 12x digital zoom enabling 432x zoom.
- Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range compared with conventional cameras
- Face Super Dynamic technology ensures clear face image
- H.264 and MPEG-4 are selectable for system migration
- High Sensitivity with Day/Night Function: 0.5 lx (Color), 0.06 lx (B&W) at F1.6 (Wide)
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction: 2D-DNR and 3D-DNR integration ensures reduced noise and motion blur in various conditions
- Enhanced color reproduction by primary (RGB) color filter
- Electronic Sensitivity Enhancement: Auto (Up to 16x) / Off